In this role you will dive into our mountain of practice data and use state of the art tools (Snowflake, DBT, Looker) to make sense of how practices behave and how to best help them to be successful. Additionally, you will work to normalize messy data sets, evaluate multiple promising leads quickly, and really put yourself in our client’s shoes. This role will spend up to 40% of their time working directly with our clients.
Candidates that thrive in this role will thoughtfully gather requirements and really strive to understand what part of their work adds value. This team strives to think about productivity at a year level rather than week by week and focus on automation, process improvement and reusable work.
The team has been remote since 2016 and has developed a strong remote work culture; we have offices in Portland, Tulsa and Toronto that you are free to use if you live in those cities. We have succeeded in creating a high-trust, well performing team that prizes flexibility, helpfulness, and quality work.
- Understand our internal and external clients’ needs and guide them to data they need
- Use our dataset to find new ways to help practices and industry clients
- Visualize your findings in Looker for business audiences of varying technical understanding
- Integrate and model new data sources using DBT into our data warehouse
- Review other analysts' work thoroughly and thoughtfully
- Contribute to the company’s processes, tool stack and culture to get more and better work done
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, or equivalent experience
- 2- 6 years work experience as an analyst, statistician or similar
- Proficiency in any variety of SQL
- Knowledge of languages or packages for analyzing datasets (Python, R, SPSS, SAS or similar) is a plus
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI, Looker or similar a plus
- Experience with DBT is a plus
At VetSuccess, we’re proud to have earned our reputation as industry-leading analytics experts. Our culture is driven by respect, transparency, and collaboration. It's a place where great things happen, all while working alongside people we enjoy and admire.
This is a full-time position, to start as soon as possible. Ability to work remotely but we do have a small office in Toronto.
To apply please send your resume, cover letter and your salary expectations to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.