Client Support Specialist
VetSuccess is seeking an entry-level Client Support Specialist to be responsible for managing inbound inquiries for our customers and business partners. You will provide product information and work to proactively solve our clients’ issues and concerns accurately and in a timely manner while managing and exceeding expectations.
If you are tech savvy, enjoy solving problems, and working with people, we’d love to hear from you.
- Effective and professional handling of incoming client and business partners emails, phone calls, and online chat to ensure immediate response times
- Obtain customer feedback and share with other departments and teammates to improve the entire customer experience
- Troubleshoot, investigate and resolve customer concerns
- Research client questions and document all client interactions
- Help foster a company culture that strives for 100% client satisfaction
- Conduct customer Report Reviews - coaching clients on how to optimize their VetSuccess reports
- Customer service experience and demonstrated outstanding service orientation
- In-depth knowledge of the services and products provided in veterinary medicine
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive helpful attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Efficient in Google Suite products and willingness to learn new software
- Patient, empathetic, and communicative
- A keen desire to learn and progress within the company
At VetSuccess, we’re proud to have earned our reputation as industry-leading analytics experts. Our culture is driven by respect, transparency, and collaboration. It's a place where great things happen, all while working alongside people we enjoy and admire.
This is a full-time position, to start as soon as possible. Ability to work remotely but we do have a small office in Toronto.
Compensation includes health benefits and an annual bonus plan on top of an annual salary.
To apply please send your resume, cover letter and your salary expectations to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.