Compliance and patient care go hand in hand.
Help more pets stay healthy.
Veterinarians everywhere share a common bond: a love of caring for animals and providing them with the best quality of life possible. Preventive care is the solution to early detection and treatment of illness and disease, as well as longer life for pets. Regular preventive care leads to healthier patients and a healthier practice.
How’s your practice doing when it comes to preventive medicine?
If you’re like most practices you only have a general sense of how well you and your team are doing, because it’s so difficult and time-consuming to figure out.
Easily measure and boost compliance with the Preventive Care Snapshot™ (PCS):
This unique report is your practice management tool for reaching your hospital’s patient care goals. It shows you how you’re performing in every area of your practice’s preventive care recommendations by species and age ranges, by doctor.
Your first snapshot provides a baseline reading on current performance, clearly indicating where your practice has opportunity for improvement. With PCS, you can easily monitor progress towards the goals you and your team set, and revise your plan as needed.
What’s included with PCS:
- A quarterly rolling 12-month snapshot of your practice’s compliance by provider, in an easy-to-read “heat map” format
- NEW! A monthly report with compliance data for the previous month, by provider
- An appendix with full details of treatment by patient
Measure and monitor your patients’ health compliance in these key areas:
- Annual Physical Examination
- Preventative diagnostics, including wellness bloodwork, heartworm testing, and fecal testing for parasites
- Core vaccines
- Year-round use of a combination parasiticide
- Dental prophylaxis
How to use your data to boost preventive care in your practice
Watch our latest webinar to discover how the Preventive Care Snapshot can help you identify opportunities to boost compliance in your practice. Learn how to create an effective preventive care plan and ways to engage your team in your compliance efforts.