Technical Support Specialist
We are looking for someone who is tech obsessed and who loves helping people. At VetSuccess, Technical Support Specialists are required to gain advanced, expert knowledge of our software solutions and to use that knowledge to provide exceptional customer service to existing and new customers.
The Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for providing inbound and outbound written and verbal technical customer support through the lifecycle of our software solutions, which includes assisting customers with deploying our growing set of products, recording and tracking support status, providing proactive diagnostic problem-solving, and coordinating internal and external resources required to aid in the resolution of outstanding service requests.
- Master knowledge of our software solutions
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers related to our software solutions
- Analyze, isolate, research, document, and effortlessly explain step-by-step technical procedures
- Proactively diagnose technical issues and resolve in a timely manner
- Successfully translate complex technical information and technical instructions into simple language that ensures seamless troubleshooting with non-technical customers
- Provide timely and accurate documentation and tracking
- Minimum of two (2) years experience providing exceptional software or technical support
- Associates Degree in computer science, computer information systems or a related field; or an equivalent combination of training and relevant work experience
- High proficiency in the general operation and use of Windows-based PCs, including word processing, spreadsheet, database management systems, web browsers, email systems, instant messaging systems, and remote access capabilities
- Ability to quickly master new software solutions
- Experience working with relational databases
- Demonstrated aptitude for critical problem solving and analytical thinking
- Proven ability to consistently provide excellent customer service support
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate information in a clear, calm, and concise manner.
- Previous experience in the veterinary industry is an asset
This is a full-time position. This position has the ability to work remotely in any North American time zone.
Compensation includes health benefits and an annual bonus plan on top of an annual salary.
To apply please send your resume, cover letter and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.