Project Manager (Data Integration)
This role will require the Project Manager to coordinate and have expert level experience running projects that support data integration and integrity efforts.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading combined business, product, and technology teams through the entire project management lifecycle: initiation, planning, execution, and monitoring. You will be working directly with executive technology leadership to help define, implement, and champion effective processes that ensure we’re always producing the best possible results for our internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external, and act as the primary point of contact
- Define, document, and manage data integration, partner integration, and other technology projects
- Provide routine status and project reports to project stakeholders including product management, senior management, developers, and co-workers as required
- Develop and maintain effective project plans and publish and report on project schedules
- Troubleshoot and resolve, or escalate if appropriate, technical, vendor, and personnel issues with respect to timelines
- Establish metrics and success criteria for programs
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in project management delivering IT business and infrastructure applications
- Analytical, critical thinker, and problem solver with the ability to think through process challenges and develop effective improvements
- Enjoy working within a constantly changing and demanding environment, while project managing and prioritizing multiple tasks at one time
- The ability to produce and/or oversee the creation of documentation that includes functional requirements documents, work breakdown structures, test plans, and launch plans
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Analytical, with a passion for data
At VetSuccess, we’re proud to have earned our reputation as industry-leading analytics experts. Our culture is driven by respect, transparency, and collaboration. It's a place where great things happen, all while working alongside people we enjoy and admire.
This is a full-time position, to start as soon as possible. Ability to work remotely but we do have a small office in Toronto.
Compensation includes health benefits and annual bonus plan on top of an annual salary.
To apply please send your resume, cover letter and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.