Lead Practice Data Specialist
The role of Lead Practice Data Specialist includes managing our mapping pipeline, which lies at the heart of our products and services. This position acts as a liaison between the mapping team and internal/external stakeholders, oversees key data mapping projects, and leads a team of Practice Data Specialists. The work includes making informed mapping decisions that affect our core business, and being able to speak to how mapping relates to our products and services. You will also be managing the Data Specialist team, training new mapping hires, and handling overall team communication.
In this role, you’ll work closely with Account Managers, Data Analysts, and our leadership team to participate in all phases of mapping projects, from conception through execution. This role also includes investigating code mapping in our database, handling ad hoc requests, and client communication when warranted.
With strong attention to detail, the Lead Practice Data Specialist reviews mapping that has been completed by both our mapping team, and by our machine learning algorithm. You will also develop a strong knowledge of our technical infrastructure, and will learn Structured Query Language (SQL), in order to execute your work more efficiently.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan, document, and deliver mapping projects
- Review mapping completed by our mapping team & our machine learning algorithm
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and services
- Keep open lines of communication with multiple stakeholders
- Stay up to date with products and services in the veterinary field
- Develop a knowledge of our technical infrastructure, and conduct database queries to review mapping Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Background in veterinary medicine; thorough knowledge of veterinary products and services
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for critical problem solving and analytical thinking
- Ability to work independently, and the ability to collaborate on projects
- Strong technical skills and a willingness to learn new technological programs and tools (for example: SQL, Knime, Notion, Trello)
At VetSuccess, we’re proud to have earned our reputation as industry-leading analytics experts. Our culture is driven by respect, transparency, and collaboration. It's a place where great things happen, all while working alongside people we enjoy and admire.
This is a full-time position, to start as soon as possible. Ability to work remotely but we do have a small office in Toronto.
Compensation includes health benefits and annual bonus plan on top of an annual salary.
To apply please send your resume, cover letter and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.