Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager will serve as the trusted advisor and lead point of contact for important customer groups that include, but are not limited to, corporate veterinary groups, associations, and industry partners. This role will seek to expand business opportunities by bringing high level knowledge, insights, relationships, and strategies to ensure mutual success. The Key Account Manager will be responsible to execute a high level of communication and collaboration with key customers to achieve sales goals and actively contribute to the discovery, development, and delivery of our products to our customers. Importantly, this role will look for synergies and opportunities to collaborate across the Vetsource family of companies.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with key customer groups and act as the primary point of contact
- Build a deep understanding of the customer needs and position our products to satisfy those needs
- Establish respect and credibility and ensure customer satisfaction
- Leverage existing relationships, knowledge, and skills to develop advocates of our services
- Coordinate customer communications and meetings and manage complex implementation projects
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and build positive working relationships with internal and external partners
- Negotiate terms and legal contracts for multi-year agreements
- Connect client needs with our corporate family of solutions and identify areas of opportunity, collaboration, and mutual success
- Minimum 5 years veterinary industry experience
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing multiple projects
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Analytical, with a passion for data
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Highly self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Requires some overnight travel to support and maintain key accounts
At VetSuccess, we’re proud to have earned our reputation as industry-leading analytics experts. Our culture is driven by respect, transparency, and collaboration. It's a place where great things happen, all while working alongside people we enjoy and admire.
This is a full-time position, to start as soon as possible. Ability to work remotely but we do have a small office in Toronto.
Compensation includes health benefits and an annual bonus plan on top of an annual salary.
To apply please send your resume, cover letter and your salary expectations to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.