General Duties and Tasks
- Manage vendor accounts.
- Process vendor and contractor payments
- Prepare quotes, invoices and account statements accurately
- Provide billing and customer support to customers and partners
- Receive and process payments from customers.
- Follow up with late payments.
- Monthly reconciliation and invoicing for corporate, vendor and partner accounts
Onboarding - vet2pet
- Process new customer orders, additional suborders, and customer contract renewals.
- Other administration duties within the scope of the position such as executing corporate documents (e.g. SOWs and SOPs)
- Compile and maintain accurate corporate information, filing and record systems
- Maintain accurate account information related to subscriptions across all company softwares.
- Perform other tasks based on your special skills, expertise, or interests.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School graduation supplemented by bookkeeping and commercial/accounting courses plus sound related experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience;
- Successful completion of one year in a recognized professional accounting program, and/or the desire to pursue your accounting designation is considered an asset;
- Knowledge of computers and applications, including spreadsheets, accounting programs, communications programs, and word processing;
- Invoicing, documentation, and collection;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and accounting software is required;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent organizational skills; meet deadlines and work well under stressful conditions to complete tasks; ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle conflict in collection situations;
- Strong team player with a positive attitude;
About the two companies you would be working with:
VetSuccess and Vet2Pet are both subsidiaries of Vetsource, the largest and most trusted Home Delivery Provider to veterinarians.
A little bit about Vet2Pet:
Vet2Pet developed a client engagement platform that helps veterinary practices build stronger relationships with their clients, implement efficient systems, improve patient care, and grow revenue with innovation. They are a fun team that works hard and plays hard, but always has one goal in mind: improving the lives of veterinary professionals. Learn more about them at vet2pet.com.
At VetSuccess, we’re proud to have earned our reputation as industry-leading analytics experts. Our culture is driven by respect, transparency, and collaboration. It's a place where great things happen, all while working alongside people we enjoy and admire.
This is a full-time position, to start as soon as possible. Ability to work remotely but we do have a small office in Toronto.
Compensation includes health benefits and an annual bonus plan on top of an annual salary.
To apply please send your resume, cover letter and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.