Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a well-rounded and experienced marketing professional to lead our go to market efforts. As a part of a small but mighty team, you will be responsible for developing and managing product marketing including; project management, content creation, demand generation, and sales support. Responsible for driving sales growth as the product expert and sales and marketing leader by developing and delivering compelling product messaging, information, and training.
- Manage necessary tasks to bring a product to market and drive adoption.
- Clearly communicate product information and messaging to customers, partners, and market influencers through education and awareness campaigns, and overall marketing efforts.
- Ensure adoption and help customers understand value, features and functionality to promote usage and adoption through direct sales and customer support.
- Create customer-facing marketing support and enablement for sales including; developing customer-facing communications and presentations, updating the web site, creating marketing collateral, and creating and executing digital marketing campaigns required for demand generation.
- Collaborate with Product Management to drive and stay close to product development and enhancements.
- Veterinary industry experience required.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in marketing.
- Experience working with sales teams as well as customers.
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing projects.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Experience with automated marketing platforms.
To apply please send your resume, cover letter and your salary expectations to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.